Sunday, November 02, 2014

Innovative Speech Technology.

 Some weeks ago I received this email, it is very interesting so today have decided to share it a blog post.

Hi Herrad,


I came across your blog, Acess Denied- living with Multiple Sclerosis , and I think your work is fantastic! I believe I have a story that you may be interested in sharing with your readers. First, I wanted to write a bit about myself:


My name is Nicole Caron, and I'm the Social Media Manager at VoiceItt. VoiceItt is developing innovative speech technology that will enable people that suffer from motor, speech, and language disorders to easily communicate using their own voice, by translating the unintelligible pronunciation into understandable speech. The software based solution can run on any mobile or wearable device, allowing the person to communicate freely with anyone anywhere.

The video on our Indiegogo campaign explains it all.igg.me/at/talkitt

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/talkitt-this-is-my-voice

We have been promoting our product through various radio stations and podcasts, and I thought this would be a great story for you as it's both technologically revolutionary and very emotional. Your support in sharing our story will lead us one step closer to changing the


Let me know if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them. I’ve attached some photos and a press release.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. :)


Kind Regards,
Nicole

1 comment:

Diane J Standiford said...

I have recently found that Apple has a very good voice technology that works for me .