Saturday, November 08, 2014

Access denied has not been hijacked.




When I got the message that a friend  had problem accessing my blog, everytime she tried she was taken to this link:

http://neocounter.neoworx-blog-tools.net/

Richie tried to visit my blog he could get in until hursday when it became impossible, after some more research Richie discoved that  http://neocounter.neoworx-blogtools.net/ were bankrupt and they had been hacked.

I signed into my blog and went to layout and deleted the neocounter then Richie asked friends on facebook to check if they could visit my blog without prolems.

 It was good to know they could access my blog again, brilliant news.

Only thing I deled neocounter before seeing what the neocounter did, the  important thing for me is that my blog has not been hijacked.

4 comments:

Muffie said...

I encountered the same problem,but I didn't know how to let you know. I'm so glad that everything has been repaired. Yay, Richie!!

Tracey's Life said...

Glad you are back Herrad! :) :) :)

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Great news! Access Resumed! Have a Great Week, Love, Mary

Jeanie said...

I am able to see your blog Herrad. So that's good to know.
Jeanie