Monday, April 16, 2012

Finally Progress

Victor Reinganum, 1944.


When Richie brought me a delicious plate of freshly made pasta Carbonari, he had some good news for me.

The good news is, that there is considerable progress in the healing of the tear in the old pressure sore scar.

It seems that the new strategy, is working, it has worked as an acceleratant, just as Milou thought it would.

It is such good news, just what I wanted to hear, but I was scared that I wasn't going to hear Richie saying that for quite some time.

I'm so pleased, I really am so pleased, and funnily enough I just posted yesterday's post, which needed editing and a title as well as labels.

My title was some perspective of positive development, then an hour later Richie says, he has some good news for me.

Suddenly I have a perspective of a positive development, which is just amazing, this certainly puts a different perspective on everything.

I think I shall sleep so much better than recently and I shall be able to cope with the meeting tomorrow with the rehabilitation doctor and my
occupational therapist.

This really has given me a tremendous boost, which I really needed right now, hopefully now I should be able to enjoy time outside this summer.

I'm feeling optimistic and am looking forward to enjoying this summer with my darling Richie and our friends.

3 comments:

Herrad said...

hi toinlicious,
thanks.
big hugs back to you.
love,
herrad

pb said...

Wow! So happy for you.
Luv. pb

Herrad said...

hi pb,
thanks
love
herrad