Thursday, March 22, 2012

Better to remain in the present.

 

John Melville

A better day today, not as good as I wanted it to be yesterday, but better; sadly I did not have a big enough bowel movement as I needed, to give me a truly relaxed day.

I can’t believe that I am actually writing about my bowel movements, but ever since my MS diagnosis, and when my mobility stopped they became an issue for me.
[
After I couldn’t walk anymore, it has become a huge problem for me, not being mobile, means everything is slower.

Today has been better, because after the second visit, finally the bowel movement I have been waiting for all week.

What  a relief, suddenly my day became a whole lot better and I could enjoy my dinner t7onight which was a pleasant change.

Every day, is different, so it really is a case of enjoying every single moment that I can, without any thoughts about what the next day will be like, better to remain in the present.



1 comment:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Hope you have a great weekend, love, Mary