Sunday, February 12, 2012

remain hopeful.

 

Gerome Kamrowski
Today started off quite optimistically, it was still very cold, but it looked like the winter wonderland would soon be over, then it started again.

If I were mobile, I might be overjoyed that it’s snowing again; I am gutted because the snow was going, it was shrinking visibly.

Which meant that I would be able to go outside again, but now it looks like a mid winter scene, it could be end of December not mid February.  

 Hope it’s not too dangerous, now new snow has fallen on the icy old snow, yesterday as well as this morning.

Richie went out with the dogs and reported on his return that despite the snow falling it felt less cold so maybe it will go soon, I remain hopeful.

4 comments:

Gareth said...

Watcha Folks glad to read your feeling a bit better after the rough time with the Anti-bots also Thanks for the picture through e-mail. Me toes are finaly beging to heal after 3 weeks:) So not been doing any work on house hope to start again soon and I hope you get out and about after the wintery weather.
BIG LOVE@HUGS GXXX

KParthasarathi said...

Thanks.It is a colourful picture.Best wishes for an agreeable and pleasant weather

Webster said...

You might want to go over to my blog and read Snowmagedden; it's about a February snowfall that happened about 20 years ago, and what DH and I did with it. (those were the days)

I'm sorry you're having such a cold Winter this year. Weather patterns are acting strange this year. Even though we had a week of snow and ice in January, we also had a week of 55-60 degree sunny weather ten days later. Keep bundled up is all I can recommend.

Unknown said...

You paint such a pretty picture outside, how cruel access is denied.

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick