Saturday, February 04, 2012

no wonder we were fooled, this time.

Lady Godiva   .
Remedios Varo

Today has been better then yesterday finally I could go to the toilet, which made all the difference.

Amazing that going to the toilet has such a good effect, certainly had for me which was brilliant.

Made me feel so much better which was great, it gave me a good day until I started to feel unwell after some hours.

I know I will be alright again as soon as we have worked out why I feel so awful, really so bad, my catheter bag was checked, but there was urine in it so we thought it was ok.

Many hours later after going to the toilet for the third time and ruling out a bowel moment, Richie and I decided to rinse my catheter Richie went to get the saline sachet.

Then He decided to do a quicker test by pulling the bag off, right away it was obvious by how much urine there was, why I had been having a rotten time.

What had confused m was the fact I didn’t feel boiling hot, if I had felt hot, we would have known immediately.

It had made me feel desperate, really down crying lots, and I could not maintain a good sitting position this made me sad and I almost lost my will to live.

Richie found out that the catheter bag only allowed tiny drips to go into bag, so no wonder we were fooled, this time.



2 comments:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

I hope you have a better week. Sorry have not been good about reading all my blogs lately. Love, Mary

Herrad said...

hi mary,
nice to see your comment.
i hope you keep warm.
love
herrad