Saturday, February 25, 2012

not let depression get me down

Georges Hugnet 

What a huge shock, having to be back in bed, two years after my very deep pressure sore healed, it took 2 years to do so.

I was planning where I wanted to go to this coming week, as the weather is set to be nice on Monday, 15 degrees and warmer too.

Looks like its going to be a hot spring and summer, hope I will be able to go out, but have doubts, I am trying not to pessimistic but it’s not easy.

It feels like 2009 again, when I was in bed all year, almost convinced that will be what happens this summer.

I feel very down and almost depressed, which I am trying to stop, by not letting myself slip into a major depression.

Something I will be able to avoid by writing and talking about it and not let depression get me down.





2 comments:

Gareth said...

Hey H@R Just wanted to send HUGE STRENGTH LOVE @ HEALING HUGS GXXX

Herrad said...

hi gareth,
thanks.
hugs
love
herrad