Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Sunny Tuesday.




Three Figures And A Bride
Oscar Mellor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_Mellor



Woke up suddenly, as a tiny involuntary movement triggered off a series of spasms which were strong enough to wake me and keep me awake.

Welzorg came to collect my wheelchair between 8 and 9 this morning; the plan is that they move the base so that the wheelchair is more stable and less likely to tip over.

Amazingly the wheelchair was brought back quickly at 12 noon; I was expecting ir back at the end of the afternoon.

Lovely to see Welzorg working well and actually thinking about clients needs, I wonder if this is linked to them losing their monopoly to supply mobility aids in the Netherlands.

I have a feeling that it gave the company a nasty shock, they are now letting us all see what a good firm they are, so in tune with their clents.

RTD Het Dorp were suppose to send somebody to repair my Home Servant gadget, which has not been working for three weeks.

I hate not being able to adjust my position in bed or switch the light on or the TV, for the last 3 weeks have been totally dependant on Riche to do these things for me.

 No one turned up from RTD Het Dorp; no one phoned so I phoned them and was told the appointment was tomorrow.

I was called by them 2 weeks ago that I had to wait until Tuesday 2 August for them to resolve the problem, hopefully they will be here tomorrow.

5 comments:

janis said...

Hey Herrad!
Love to you today. Hope you have a grand day♥

Herrad said...

Hi Janis,
I hope your day is great.
Love,
Herrad

nicole said...

It seems almost like accepting total dependency is as much a mind set as it is physical. Ya think?

Herrad said...

Hi Nicole,
I think its for sure mindset, I would prefer to be able to look after myself but I can't so have accepted the situation.
Richie looks after me so well.
Love,
Herrad

KParthasarathi said...

Why cannot such companies make available a spare immdly after the complaint is lodged?They can then take as much time as they need for repair.This is a basic requirement at least for such equipments like Home servant gadget.
I hope it comes tomorrow.
Best wishes,Herrad