Friday, August 05, 2011

A Good Appointment With Quattron


Sleep.
Nikos Engonopoulos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikos_Engonopoulos

Today the weather is pleasant, sunshine, a nice breeze which makes the humidity bearable; we have several windows open so there is a good airflow.

We also had a good appointment with Dennis from Quattron and Maurits, my occupational therapist, Dennis was very attentive.

Maurits seems a very pleasant efficient therapist, I enquired about Johanneke, and he told me she is still not well.

I hope she gets better soon, I am glad Maurits has become my therapist during Johanneke’s absence.

I explained what needed to be adjusted on the support cushions; Dennis took measurements and made notes.

We agreed that Dennis would collect the support cushion on Monday 15 August; it would get adjusted and be returned here on Wednesday 17 August.

So only two days without support cushion, I am sure Richie will be able to improvise and prop me up successfully for those two days.

Richie has gone to do our shopping, after crying for awhile for his missing friend, Cyril went back to bed.

Feels good sitting in the front room, we had an early start so that I was showered and dressed ready for the appointment, good to get this done early in the day.






3 comments:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Nice to hear the cushions are getting adjusted. Best wishes! Love, Mary

Herrad said...

Hi Mary,
Great news about the support cushion, it needs to be longer right to foot end.
Thicker at the sides and less at the pillow end.
I am feeling confident.
Have a fine weekend.
Love,
Herrad

Anonymous said...

The saga of the cushion. When this is done close enough to right I think all of us will be very,very glad.

I love an early start to the day & I hope the rest of the day went well.~Mary