Thursday, August 25, 2011

Certainly Made My Life Better.


 

Cundo Bermbadez
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cundo_Berm%C3%BAdez

I still especially like Thursdays, maybe its a reminder from work when Thursday meant Friday and the weekend.

Two whole days together with Richie, a wonderful prospect, quite the best, weekends went by very quickly.

At one workplace a younger colleague thought it was funny that I liked to spend time with my partner.

She preferred to go out with her friends, when I said Richie was my best friend she laughed and told me that I needed to get with the times.

When we all went out bowling from work I begun to understand why my colleague liked to go out without her partner.

She drank a couple of drinks and started hanging over male colleagues and rubbing her breasts against them.

Quite sad, I could not conceive of such a life, strange idea to be living with someone who was not a friend.

I did not want to get with it like her, that is not how I want to be, could not imagine going out with colleagues, getting drunk and behaving like that.

I remember thinking it a shame that she didn’t also experience the happiness of living with a partner who is your friend.  

I think it’s the best way to live, it certainly made my life better.












5 comments:

Webster said...

It's clear to me that you two dote on each other. Smiles.

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings.....
I would say you are on the right path, if you have a man that wants you, desires to be with you, do things with you, laugh with you, cry with you and lay together in peace and solace, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Actually everything is right with that. She is was just jealous and couldn't fathom how you acheieve having such a relationship.

I'd say you did well for yourself as this is the very man that is standing by you and loving you just right.

Anonymous said...

Yes, get with the times, & hate your spouse or lover. Ha.. I think some people enjoy throwing obstacles at the happiness of others because they are envious. ~Mary

Kelli said...

I agree with you 100%. I feel fortunate to have my best friend as my hubby.
Hugs,
Kelli

Herrad said...

Hi Webster,
You are right we love each other alot.

Hi Rhapsody,
You are right the ex colleague was jealous, but all she had to do was spend time with her partner.
They had two lovely children,it looked like a nice set up.

Hi Mary,
You are right i too think she was envious we were friends.

Hi Kelli,
It really is good, makes life better.

Thanks to you 4 lovely friends for coming by.
Shame about my young colleague's jealousy, all she needed to do was be friends with her partner.
Love,
Herrad