Thursday, July 14, 2011

MakingThe Best Of Everything.


 
Medusa Sky.
Jan Wheeler.
http://www.janwheeler.com/
http://www.janwheeler.com/page2biography.html


Today is a very unpleasant looking day, it has been raining since yesterday and it looks like it could be February or November.

It does not look like summer not right now; maybe this cooler weather is better for me as it’s often 30 degrees or more this time of year.

Seems a shame not to see blue skies and lovely sunshine at this time of year, instead its a grey day.

But this year summer seems to have happened in the spring and now it feels like autumn.

Guess we will make the best of it, and enjoy everything we can enjoy, just now I enjoyed my physiotherapy session with Mathilde.

Yesterday there was a surprise in the post, a card from Quattron apologising for the delay in getting the support cushion.

Amazing to get an apology here in the Netherlands and a written one too that is quite incredible.

I think I will keep this card, maybe frame it, as this really is quite amazing to have received a card.

After I post this I shall read the newspapers online and do my leg exercises when Richie returns from the Chinese supermarket with fresh Tofu,Tempe and other delights.
  


4 comments:

Travelogue for the Universe said...

Glad you got some gesture of apology. Supper sounds great!Have a great weekend. Love, Mary

Herrad said...

Hi Mary,
Thanks for coming by.
It was wonderful getting the card from Quattron.
Dinner was good, stir fry with tofu/tempe bean sprouts, leek, paprika, chinese cabbage and spring onions it was yummmy.
Have a lovely weekend.
Love,
Herrad

janis said...

the apology is the least they could do. But I agree, it was a great thing for them to do owning up like that. I have a card for you too...just gotta get to the post office as I never know how much postage to apply.
Our weather on this side of the pond has been so strange this year. This morning my beautiful summer breeze visited briefly. But the high temps are expected to be with us all weekend. I wouldnt mind if only the breeze would linger.
Someone said the other day in Blogland that she loves the seasons, but could do with them changing twice as often. So instead of 4 we'd get 8. Therefore appreciating the changes/

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi Herrad,

Yes that apology card was well-deserved! Dinner sounds like it was delicious. We've had cooler days and yesterday was cloudy w some rain also, as you described here. It does feel nice having a break from heat though!

Have a nice weekend!