Friday, March 04, 2011

Sunny Friday





Adam and Eve.
Ernst Fuchs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Fuchs_%28artist%29

Feeling very crabby today, really need to get my new lenses, I have spent too long with the wrong lenses.

Just phoned the opticians, they are ready; do hope that this time the measurements are correct.

Last night THC got me off to sleep straightaway, which was brilliant, I think it was just  worrying that stopped me sleeping.

Not that the THC was not working but just that I would start to think and somehow always find something to lie wake.

Good to break this without the help of sleeping tablets or Valerian pills just THC chocolates and vapour.

I was very relaxed, so much so that I drifted back off to sleep when I woke up, not once but three times.

That is brilliant, each time it was too early and each time I slept on happily and woke pretty rested and relaxed.

A few hours with the old glasses has made me feel  stressed and strained my eyes, so looking forward to Richie getting back safely with my glasses.

It is Friday, the sun is shining and there has been a lot of bird noises today which is lovely to hear, feels like winter is nearly over soon.

4 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi Herrad! yes it will be nice when spring is here and birds, flowers etc abound! and sunny days!

HUGS

Joyce said...

.Thank you Herrad..Having also just read your former blog on the package delivered from Trinidad, I had fun researching Trinidad and that led to the Trinidad Carnival.....it looks glorious there....the food, the colors, the weather.....a nice visit to the Carribean on a freezing cold night in New England! And hope you get those glasses soon too!

Webster said...

It was rainy all day here. Glad you got your sleep last night. I went to bed at 10 AM and laid there with my thoughts. After about two hours I slept for a couple hours, then laid there some more. I think I must have slept some more, but I got up at 4:30 anyway. My biorhythms are all out of whack. I hope your new spectacles work out well.

Herrad said...

Hi Stephany,
Thanks for coming by, you are right it will be nice when spring is here and it does seem to be happening.

Hi Joyce,
Thanks for your visit and lovely comment.
Trinidad is a beautiful island well worth a visit.

Hi Webster,
Good to see your comment, thanks for coming by.
Hope your biorhythms are back on course and you are getting off to sleep.

Thanks you 3 dear friends for coming by, really appreciate seeing your comments.
Love,
Herrad