Sunday, February 06, 2011

Saturday, February, 2011. Maybe Tomorrow Will Be Bright.

Saturday, 
 AA78. 
1978. 
 Zdzisław Beksiński 


Today is another gray, misty day which was not nice to wake up to, shame as I so wanted a bright day.

I wanted to wake up, to see a blue sky and hear the birds outside on the birdfeeder, but instead we had to make do it with overcast and dreary.

With not a single bird sound or even one feathered ‘’friend’’ visiting to eat some peanuts sadly this was not the case.

Maybe tomorrow, that would be a great boost for me, I do really need a boost right now, as the influenza has made me abit low.

It is brilliant to feel that I am recovering,  all symptoms of the flu and bronchitis have gone now.

I do not feel fully recovered yet as I feel exhausted and not totally myself again, I am still nasal and it feels as if I am wearing an internal woolly hat.

Going to take it easy this evening and tomorrow too, next week on Tuesday, it will be a month ago that we both got ill.

I had not expected to feel as good as I do, especially as so many people I know have taken months to fully recover.
           

3 comments:

Webster said...

Herrad, it sounds like, all things considered, you are doing remarkably well. If every day was sunny, think of how boring that would be. Just stay warm.

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings my friend. Please get well soon. I wish for you a brighter day.

Stay blessed. Take care and do have a fabulous day.

Herrad said...

Hi Webster,
I agree that I am better than I thought I would be right now.
A bright day after ten dull overcast days would be good but again not today.

Hi Rhapsody,
Thanks for your good thoughts and wishes they are much appreciated.

Thanks both of you dear friends for coming by.
Good to see your comments.
Hope you have a pleasant day today.
Love,
Herrad