Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing Day 2010.







The Gate.
Hans Hoffman.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Hofmann

Happy days one of the parcels I was hoping would arrive in the post did arrive and our friend Marianne whose address it went brought the three cd’s in it nicely wrapped for Richie.

Wonderful I am very happy that the cd’s have arrived especially as the band are a big favourite of Richie.

Funnily enough I dreamed that the parcel would be waiting for Marianne when she got home today.

Thought that it was a pleasant fantasy instead it has become reality which is brilliant really is.

So good to see Richie’s pleasure at unwrapping the 3 presents, ac brilliant moment, the packet arriving from the USA would make my joy complete.

Something I bought on 14 November and hoped would get here no problem for Christmas but so far no sign.

Still hopeful that it will be here soon and who knows maybe it will surprise me could even be this week.

Marleen is looking more like a cheerful dog every day good to see her trotting around so far no luck on getting a new dog bet we are both very optimistic that a dog will turn up soon.

Looking forward to Richie playing his new cd’s later which will be very good and for now I am listening to music on BBC Radio 6 which is enjoyable.

6 comments:

Karen said...

How great that Richie's cd's arrived. Hopefully the other items won't be too far behind.
Cheers

Gareth said...

Hi folks Now great that the Cds arrived. Funny but my Xmas box to ka arrived on chritmas eve also. Glad to hear Marleen seems to be more herself hope ya find her a new play mate. Enjoy eachother @ the evening to the Max GXXX

Herrad said...

Hi Karen,
It was brilliant that they arrived, what a relief.
Hope the other parcel arrives soon.

Hi Gareth,
Brilliant when Marianne called to say there was a parcel waiting for her when she got home today.

Thanks you two sweet friends for coming by.
Good to see your coments.
Hope you have both had a good Christmas.
Love,
Herrad

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi Herrad and Richie, glad the gift arrived!

Thanks for the cake greetings I just saw that Sunday night as I was reading!!

HUGS!!

Richie said...

thanks for the cds- a great suprise- stuff I have not heard for twenty years plus some new stuff- "Half Man Half Biscuit" may be less well known than the other "fab four" from Merseyside but they are a lot funnier!

Herrad said...

Hi Richie,
I am really relieved and happy they arrived, very relieved.
They sound good fun.
Glad I could surprise you.
Love,
Herrad