Friday, April 09, 2010

Sunny Friday.











Russian Art.

Today has been a very sunny day which I spent looking out of the window and listening to music.

Then two friends Cecile and Anne came round, Anne brought a nice plant for me, very sweet of her, it looks very nice on my little flower table.

It was a very enjoyable visit, lovely to see them both here and hear their news, they drank white wine and enjoyed it immensely.

Both were looking and sounding very well which was great to see and it was nice to catch up with our friends.

They are both very happy and excited that I should be starting to sit again very soon, and with the weather getting better it seems the right time to me to go outside again.

Here is it is 8.20 and I is still light outside, it is quite dark in here as the sun is not high enough to bath the room in sunlight, that happens in June and July.

Richie is going round the block with the dogs when he comes back I shall get him o straighten my body as I have become cork screwed with my spine getting twisted.

Soon as he has done that I will be able to sit well and happily for another few hours and enjoy the delicious fish and chip dinner that my darling Richie has made.

I intend to thoroughly enjoy this Friday evening.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Herrad,
wishing you all a "winding spiral of comfort" throughout this weekend.

Herrad said...

Hi Robert
Thianks for your comment and visit.
The sun is shining again today which makes everything so pretty.
Hope your weeeknd is good.
Love,
Herrad

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Herrad:)

I am glad to read your cheerful disposition. I am sure you will surely enjoy the day.Lovely Russian art.

I am denied access to my blog LIFE IN MOTION by the google administrator although others can open it. I don't know why. So I have started a new blog under the heading A MAN ON THE MOVE with the url--pulikotilthomasjoseph.blogspot.com

I hope you will find some time to take a look.

Prayers and best wishes:)
Joseph

Dan Digmann said...

Hi, Herrad.

I hope you enjoyed your Friday evening and are having a great Saturday!

Dan

Herrad said...

Hi Joseph,
Lovely to see your comment, thanks also for your visit.
I try to keep positive, for me it is best.
Sad what happened to your blog hope you gets back in it.
I visited your new blog right away and will visit often.

Hi Dan,
Thanks for coming by the weekend has been great.
Hope yours was too

Thanks both of you for coming by and leaving your comments.
Have a good day tomorrow.
Love,
Herrad