Sunday, March 29, 2009





Slept until 11 am, I had been woken by my arms going mad but somehow slipped back off to sleep again.

Soon noticed the pain again as soon as I was fully awake, some decreased as soon as Richie massaged my legs.

He got me a hot water bottle for my legs, another bag of THC and my food supplement drink and several kisses.

Feel a whole lot better now, really pleased with myself that I do arm exercises every morning even when I do not feel like it.

They are so important for keeping my arms working for as long as possible, really noticed the difference once I was doing them every day.

It is a pleasant day, every now and then big clouds come over and it looks like it is going to rain big time.

Only for the clouds to blow over and the blue skies and brilliant sunshine are back again, it is typical Mqarch/April weather.

The dogs are happy today well certainly get cheerful and lively as soon as the sun is shining and the clouds have gone by.

Was sweet having Spike on the bed, he loved having a head rub a3nd a tickle behind his ears, he is a sweet little dog.

Started having a few what if thoughts but have decided again that as I can’t know until what if happens so whenever what if pops up I just think later.

It works well.

3 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...

Herrad, I hope you have a pleasant day today

Libby said...

you are doing the totally right things! why think 'what if' thoughts unless they end with a happy possibility...which, in my case, they never do. i just figure if i personally can't change it, it's not mine to worry about! took me years to get to this point, but i did it, and i know you can too!
and your dog...well, even though i'm a cat person, don't tell him, just give him a hug from me!

kmilyun said...

Any day the dogs are happy has got to be be a good day!

Spike us so dang cute LOL - don't tell Mr Catfish or Annie I said that hahahah they might get jealous.

I made it outside with Mr Catfish and he found all the trees - he is now content on the couch - I always wonder if dogs dream about peeing on trees?

Jan