Monday, February 23, 2009

Who knows tomorrow could be the day.



Good nights sleep last night got woken up as usual by cramps in my arms, which means that I do not wake slowly.

It is more like being hurled than a soft sweet awakening and once awake sadly little chance of resuming sleep as every move even yawning provokes another cramping up of my arms.

Bad news yawning whilst doing the arm exercises as my arms go rigid and full of pain, it will take a minute or so to get them to relaxed again.

Most days its all over with happy slumbering once the rigid arms have woken me up but every now and then I sucessfully drift back off to sleep.

Happy days when that happens and I can shut out the reality of MS for another hour.

Who knows tomorrow could be the day.

5 comments:

kmilyun said...

Good day to you. I am sitting at the computer at freakin 5:04am I could not get to sleep so I finally gave up reading in bed and stumbled in here.

Catfish d dog and I are eating popcorn. He is on the list as he took my MP3 player and put it with all his toys. LOL

I am off to try to get some sleep.
Hope when I wake up the world shall be brighter

My word verification was potom what now I ask is a potom ;)

Jen said...

This is a poem by Emily Dickinson. Oddly it has no title:

It's all I have to bring to-day,
This, and my heart beside,
This, and my heart, and all the fields,
And all the meadows wide.
Be sure you count, should I forget,-
Some one the sum could tell,-
This, and my heart, and all the bees
Which in the clover dwell.

It's 8:15 am here, Herrad. Sunny but cold..

mortonlake said...

who knows huh herrad? we never know what tomorrow will bring.sometimes i get it so bad in my shoulder i wouldnt care if it didnt bloody come.take care love,from a sleep deprived mort.mum ill.ho the joys of life.xx

Diane J Standiford said...

Me too, always to sleep with, "tomorrow could be the day."

awb said...

Mine works the other way, if I can get to sleep I'm usually fine. IF.