Saturday, August 04, 2007

Friday evening drink with the neighbours






Not too bad during the day today, just a couple of wobbles and one moment of panic when I thought this it I am going to fall backwards over the chair again but it did nt happen.

Apart from that I only had to ask Willis to pop down once to put my feet back on the foot support. It was 13.30 quite quickly and my darling was home which was wonderful.

The afternoon improved immensely when a good friend popped by for a cuppa and came bearing chocolats. Lovely.

After she went I popped across the road to join the neighbours from the bycle workshop at the Fijnhout theate, for a drink. Two of them were celebrating their birthdays and there was plenty to eat and drink.


A proper friday evening.

1 comment:

Synchronicity said...

sounds like you had a good time! i hope you had a great rest of the weekend as well.